Entelo is looking for Data and Reporting Analyst based in Belgrade to join our CS and BI team! You will work closely with technical experts on BI, Product, and Engineering as well as with Executive stakeholders to identify high-priority needs, capture those needs as requirements, and to deliver effective solutions. If you are looking to continue building experience in ETL, data modeling, and working the full-stack to see your results come into play this is a great role for you!
What you will be going:
- Define KPIs crucial to business success and develop BI, reporting, and Data Warehousing strategy.
- Pull, consolidate, and analyze data from various sources and translate into actionable insights
- Ability to tackle highly analytical questions and generate actionable results and recommendations
- Build self-serve dashboards and reports for the Finance, Customer Success, Product, and Sales team
- Identify opportunities to streamline data gathering and provide analytics and reporting requirements to engineering
- 3+ years experience working as a Data Analyst within a BI team
- Experience with Mode or similar BI tools
- Expertise in SQL - extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers
- Experience supporting both customer and internal needs
- Consulting experience a plus
- Knowledge of manipulating data using R or Python
By leveraging big data and predictive analytics, Entelo lets you zero in on qualified talent for a diverse, high-performing workforce. Hundreds of organizations - including Facebook, American Express, GE, Microsoft, Allstate, and Genentech use Entelo's platform to build great teams.
Entelo is committed to building a diverse team and encourages applications from women, minorities and underrepresented groups. At Entelo, we are changing how companies hire and think about talent acquisition. We power the recruiting efforts of some of the world's fastest-growing companies including Facebook, Salesforce, Github and Lyft.
Take The Interview d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Ružićeva 2
- PIB: 109547746
- Matični broj: 21200913