Database Administrator – Sports Betting
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Oracle software installation, setup and upgrades
- Provide ongoing day-to-day database administration & maintenance, monitoring & operational support for all environments
- Overseeing system performance & security on a daily basis
- Oracle RMAN Backup & Recovery
- Work closely with development teams on fine performance tuning and issue resolution
- Cooperative work with network/system administrators
- In-depth experience installing, configuring, and administering Oracle databases
- University education (ETF, PMF or FON preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of operating systems
- Good spoken and written English
- Technology, analytical and good communication skills
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Ability to react quickly and effectively on possible issues, following Oracle best practices
Nice to have:
- 2 years of experience as an Oracle DBA in a corporate environment
- Experience with high availability strategies
The way we work:
We mostly do Oracle database administration. Our team is responsible for all Oracle databases in IGT Belgrade, as well as for all Oracle databases on the client's side - from internal development to HA production databases. Every team member is expected to be reliable, detail-oriented and work with a minimum amount of supervision. You will also be collaborating with developers and project managers on a daily basis in a very dynamic and professional environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Opportunity to work with a great development team with huge experience in technology and industry in a friendly environment
- Well-connected location with global offices in UK, Italy and United States
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review
- Face-to-face tech interview
- Candidates who successfully complete both steps are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!