The group ASEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.
Our longtime partner, Chip Card company (member of Payten), since its founding in 2004, has been a leader within the area of carding business in our region. Being oriented towards making a difference in the field, Chip Card is constantly working on developing innovative and modern payment services. At the moment, in its system, Chip Card has about 30% of issued payment cards on the territory of Serbia, as well as a share of about 30% in the number of transactions.
We are hiring
As a Database Administrator in our AML and Compliance Chip Card team, you will be involved in:
- Oracle DBA’s handle capacity planning, evaluating database server hardware, and managing all aspects of an Oracle database including installation, configuration, design, and data migration.
- Supporting client’s requests inside assigned country, according to company technical procedures, standards, policies and customer requirements, in order to provide assistance, advice and proper understanding of usage of the products.
- Additional responsibilities include: performance monitoring, security, backups, troubleshooting, data recovery, data replication DataGuard/GoldenGate.
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience within the particular area
- Proven work experience as a Database administrator
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL
- Knowledge of programming languages and API
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to visualize algorithmic structures.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu