TnCO is a Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units in CEE and beyond. Established on the 1st October 2013, the company has 600+ employees in four countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Montenegro and Serbia. As of August 2018, TnCO is part of PPF Group.
We are looking for new members to join Telenor Common Operation Database Team in Serbia OR Bulgaria (TnCO).
In this role you would be required to provide support in reference with the database operations, maintenance and configurations of the database infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure
- Analyze and help resolving software related issues and recommend solution
- Support database systems to ensure high availability and security
- Support of database operations, maintenance and integration in an operational environment
- Provide access to data, control and monitor user access
- Lead database backup and recovery processes, data replication support and archiving
- Support development and implementation of applications
- Participate in cross-team projects
- Off-shift and weekend work with rotating on call coverage
What we would expect from you:
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 year experience of installing, configuring and maintaining database infrastructure (MSSQL or MySQL or Oracle)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changes
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to initiate and drive improvement and change
- Good communication skills on all levels and across cultures and disciplines
- Willingness to travel in Europe mainly
- Cross-border working opportunity in a collaborative team
- Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
- Annual bonus based on your personal performance
- Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
- Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly food and gift vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Additional health insurance
Please submit your CV in English language.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.
Deadline for applications: 24.01.2020.