Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS XSP DBA team is currently located in Birmingham, Alabama. The FIS XSP DBA team supports SQL and MongoDB databases. There are currently two DBAs supporting FIS XSP’s hosted, on-prem clients, development, and CX team. The team also works closely with the CIO team to complete quarterly upgrades for our hosted clients and disaster recovery exercises.
For help on product knowledge use https://eas.fnis.com/eas/catalog/index.php.
What you will be doing:
- Establishing database management systems, standards, guidelines and quality assurance for database deliverables, such as conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policy.
- Evaluating, designing, coding, implementing, optimizing and modifying databases and database applications with respect to JCL, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation and statistical methods.
- Adapting business requirements, developed by business systems analysts/modeling/development staff and developing data, database specifications and table and element attributes for an application.
- Modeling databases and developing tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and other database objects.
- Maintaining database dictionaries, monitoring overall database standards and procedure, and integrating systems through database design.
- Working closely with other developers to integrate databases with other applications.
- Working with MongoDB
What you bring:
- Knowledge of database utilities on multiple hardware/software platforms using multiple database engines
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Proficiency to create and support database technical environments
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Proactiveness in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of MongoDB and/or willingness to learn MongoDB
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE