Database Reporting Analyst
If you are interested in providing excellent customer experience and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be responsible for analyzing the government’s requirements, obtain required data from different technical sources, such as transport management systems and accounting systems. Together with the team, you will build improvement possibilities to offer the best quality and efficiency in the service provided.
- Analyze the government’s requirements, obtain required data from different technical sources, such as transport management systems and accounting systems
- Combine, join, aggregate the data and convert to the correct data format (mostly XML), and potentially digitally sign and submit via data transfer protocols (SFTP, REST API)
- Connect to local finance to discuss the interpretation of the requirements or to local tax authorities if needed to solve the issue
- The architect of a new framework to centralize the data, convert it and send it out. We need a future proof and expandable platform
- Monitor the running processes and adjust where needed
Your skills and experience:
- Exceptional analytical skills are the first priority
- Database knowledge to design a data pool to hold all input data
- Use of ETL tools to extract, transform and load data
- Data conversion to XML will be needed on a daily basis
- Sending data via SFTP, REST APIs, SSH, and other similar transfer protocols
- Extensive experience managing complex technology programs and projects from planning through execution and sales lead generation
- Proficient English language skills
We offer an exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities, and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 78,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has some 1,300 offices in over 100 countries, with around 89,000 employees. We deliver integrated ... Saznajte više
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obuke, konferencije
- Timska druženja
- Sport i rekreacija
- Hrana i piće
- Organizovan prevoz