We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad
One of the great things about working with our company, besides the enterprise level systems, is the ability to use the latest cutting edge technologies and work alongside a talented, creative and professional team.
This position will develop software tools and automated programs in order to assist server provisioning, reporting, and maintenance for company use and clients. In addition, assist in developing and maintaining various automation projects as assigned. A big portion of this will require a creative and open mind for choosing the most appropriate solution to projects.
- The position is full time and will require a minimum of 40 hours per week of work
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 12 PM to 10 PM in order to ensure overlap with US-based team
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Project Work
- Develop and maintain internal tools for server provisioning, upkeep, and reporting
- Develop and maintain various automation projects as assigned
- Creating plans and documentation for related projects
- Performing testing scenarios to ensure code is working as intended
- Debug and correct errors in existing systems
- Team Work
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction.
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of the work being carried out by their colleagues.
- Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise.
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise during system development.
- Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are up to speed on all projects design developments.
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications:
- 3+ Years’ experience building web applications with the following:
- Experience with system administration on Windows and Linux based servers, including:
- Installing and configuring operating systems
- Adjusting configurations
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues
- Strong knowledge of computer networking principals
- Comfortable with an IDE such as Eclipse
- Comfortable with VI and Linux text-based editors
- A high degree of flexibility and creativity
- Independent thinking and self-motivated
- Good writing skills
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Apache and Tomcat.
- Python, C#, VB.net.
- Shell scripting.
- Experience using PXEBoot.
- Knowledge of enterprise Java application development frameworks such as Spring.
- Knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven, Ant or Gradle.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.).
- Experience with good engineering practices (test driven development, continuous integration and pair programming, etc.).
- Experience in distributed systems
- Experience in the Hosting Industry
What we offer:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea, and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 10.08.2019.