We are creating a revolutionary program in the Middle East and Africa. Aside from our experience working with the world’s most advanced e-governments administration systems, this is a project that will have a monumental global impact. The solution will help to build a more efficient organization that makes smarter decisions and provides a better life for the taxpayers.
Be part of an international team working on a high-impact project with top experts to build the most advanced e-government solutions in the world. You will have a chance to build systems from the ground up, adding value to our previous experience. In addition to knowing all the best acronyms (OOP, MVC, IoC, ORM), you strive to understand business needs as well.
Required skills and experience:
- BS/MS, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Management
- 3+ years of proven leadership experience (Team Lead/PM/DM experience in the technical community)
- Building and organizing teams, hiring authority in delivery teams
- Scaling the teams to meet workload and efficiency requirements
- Providing coaching, mentoring, and professional development opportunities for team members
- Responsible for the well-being of the teams
- Experience in running a distributed team in an international environment
- Good communication skills - Able to make technical talk understandable and provide practical advice to all stakeholders
- Experience in team HR processes - resource review & planning, training planning, hiring
- A great deal of understanding of software delivery life-cycle & modern delivery approaches
- Understanding the principles of project financial & budget management (P&L, planning, forecasting, deviation analysis, etc.)
- We hire people not only for their skills but also for cultural fit. We value teamwork, openness & honesty, constant improvement, and meaningful impact. Besides our professionalism, we like to spice things up with good humor!
- We care about your growth & development. Our team prioritizes constant improvement and organizes workshops for knowledge sharing. We have 1 day per month for self-learning, external and internal trainings, a mentorship program, and strong 1:1 culture.
- We prioritize your health & well-being by providing a flexible package for health insurance and sports initiatives.
- We support your work-life balance and provide flexible working hours, work from home & remote work options.
Sounds like your next challenge to tackle? Don’t hesitate to apply!