As a growing German company for medical devices we want to expand our Production Management to support our international sales structure with offices in Germany, Turkey and Serbia and their worldwide customers. Therefore we are looking for a new team member for the position of Deputy Technical Manager in our facilities in Nis, Serbia.
If you are passionate on manufacturing topics involving different material such as aluminum, stainless steel and plastic and if you like using different manufacturing methods, you are very welcome.
As a Deputy Technical Manager you should have already 8-10 years of work experience after your University degree. You should be able to lead our production, together with the Production Manager, with your excellent technical knowledge and long experience. Motivation and development of your team is your priority, as well as punctual production and constant improvement.
If you can find yourself here with your qualification and your attitude - please send your complete application and CV for this new and vacant position, in English language with info about your earliest possible entry date.
We’re offering an excellent salary for your excellent performance!
Contact: Mrs. Gorica Savic / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive, analyze and process customer orders
- Plan production and schedules according to customer orders
- Check of availability and capacity of human resources and production lines
- Supervise production planning
- Monitor the execution of production plan and deal with any issues
- Assure and organize on time delivery
- Owner of the complete technical process
- Motivate the team to constant improvement, integrated testing and proactive elimination of error sources
- Technical education in Mechanic with University Degree and work experience in Mechanic
- At least 5 years of experience in leadership of production teams
- Excellent understanding for technical drawings
- Excellent knowledge of different production methods
- Excellent knowledge of different materials
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV in English.
LMB SOFT DOO
- Srbija, Niš, Radna zona Donje Međurovo bb, Donje Međurovo
- PIB: 100616033
- Matični broj: 17343530