Protim Ržišnik Perc (www.protim.si) is a leading Slovenian company in the field of integrated services of architects and engineers.
Based on 30 years of existence and constant development, we have evolved in a team of more than 100 experts, with the help of which we successfully co-create the built environment.
The scope of our services starts with conceptual designs and ends with the optimization of facilities management, considering the design and sustainability aspect, innovation, digitization and solutions for tomorrow.
We are standard setters and benchmark for quality within the industry, equipped with rich experience and knowledge, which we are happy to share and pass on to future generations.
You are more than welcome to join our team as: AN INDEPENDENT DESIGNER OF MECHANICAL INSTALLATIONS (m/f) for professional and organizational project management.
- professional and organizational management of demanding projects,
- responsibility for professional, timely and rational performance of services,
- performing works and tasks of a mechanical installation designer,
- management and coordination of project teams and coordination with the client and
- mentoring employees.
Expected knowledge, experience and competencies:
- at least a graduate mechanical engineer,
- at least 5 years of work experience in the field of mechanical installations,
- knowledge of working with AutoCAD, Word, and Excel, preferably also knowledge of Revit,
- knowledge of English, preferably also German language,
- accuracy, consistency,
- sense of planning and organization of work,
- driving licence.
- long-term employment in a successful and established company,
- corporate housing - the possibility of affordable rental staff housing in a residential area with a kindergarten in the immediate vicinity of the company (walking distance),
- payment, appropriate to knowledge, experiences, and competencies,
- additional stimulating reward for successful work (project reward, annual award for successful business of the company).
What to expect in Protim?
- interdisciplinary work on diverse and complex projects in a highly professional team,
- culture of knowledge and experiences exchange between employees,
- personal and professional development in terms of trainings.
- work-life balance - family friendly culture,
- tidy, modern, and airy work environment, daily fresh fruit, food at work,
- free parking space and driving always in the opposite direction of rush hour,
- state-of-the-art software,
- the possibility of affordable corporate housing in a residential area with a kindergarten in the immediate vicinity of the company (walking distance),
- diverse social life in the Ržišnik Perc GROUP,
- active lifestyle programs - organized exercises.
Protim's team, with its professional breadth, rich experience, and constant development, enables career promotions for employees in various fields within the company's operations.