Our client is a Swedish Multi-National and we represent them in the hiring process
This is a contract position, initially for 12 months with probable extension.
This role is fully remote working
DevOPS – Security
Part of the Tools and Technology group serving the squads with capabilities of efficiently delivery improved functionality out in production by introducing and configuring the build pipeline tools to best fit the needs of the Bank. In this role you will be responsible for driving implementation and configurations of security testing capabilities built into the delivery pipelines. The role requires a broad experience from identifying areas of improvement within the delivery pipelines, finding suitable solutions, implementing and configurations these.
Required Experience / Competences
- 3+ years working as a delivery pipeline engineer (installation, configuration, troubleshoot, improving) o Jenkins, nexus, sonar, docker, Kubernetes, helm chart
- Groovy scripting knowledge to create CI/CD/CT pipelines for microservice, dotnet based projects.
- 2+ years working with delivery pipeline security tools
- DAST, SAST
- AWS services, ec2, s3, network, ssm
- Hands-on experience on Linux OS and Kubernetes for troubleshoot deployment issues.
- Maintenance - Scripts, Server updates
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- ELK Logging, Reporting and Monitoring
- Agile based working models Kanban & Scrum
Nice to have
- SAFe certification and/or working in a SAFe organization
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, London, 20-22 Wenlock Road