CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. Over 4,800 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for
DevOps Engineer (Contractor)
to join our team in Belgrade
SAP is seeking a motivated Operations Engineer who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced Agile environment. You will work closely with other members of the development team to solve challenging big data and social graph problems. You will be an expert in one of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform. Ideally you will also have experience of building CI/CD pipelines. We’ll expect you to take ownership and help scale out and monitor the SAP Datahug service.
- Experience in technical role in a software company
- Dev ops experience
- Good knowledge in one of AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform
- Passion for Scalability, Availability and Continuous Delivery
- Expertise in a scripting language e.g. python, bash, perl
- Experience with NoSql Database design and maintenance
- Experience of both Linux and Windows Server
- Experience of Web platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A hard-core problem solver
- Driven to learn more and share knowledge across the team
- Mongo cluster experience
- Experience of network design and protocols
- Familiarity with container-based services (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Familiarity with micro-service based architecture
- Manage and maintain production and test environments
- Perform regular security and patch maintenance
- Script and automate processes to automate workload
- Support CI/CD pipeline and implement features to optimize
- Scale environments on AWS
- Build and support Docker/Kubernetes clusters
- Support and scale DB cluster
- Ensure best in class security principles are applied to all environments/processes
- Competitive compensation
- Creative environment
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Cool working space
- Monday breakfast
- Beer In Friday once a month
- Sport activities
The TeamWhen you join the engineering team in Belgrade, you will become part of a small team who work with the latest cloud technologies and have responsibility for building and maintaining a system that manages over 1 billion business relationships worldwide. We take great pride in our work and want the same from you. Our developers work with minimal guidance and are expected to solve challenging problems, deliver high quality, efficient code, and find and fix their own bugs.
About DatahugDatahug, the leading Sales Optimization solution provider, enables sales teams to increase sales velocity and reduce pipeline risk. Our innovative solution gives managers deep visibility into the sales pipeline while reducing the burden on salespeople to update CRM. Leading companies like Optimizely, Coupa, Nitro, Instructure and Qlik use Datahug to improve win rates and gain deal-level visibility into their sales pipelines.
Deadline for applications: 19.06.2019.
Mi smo vodeća kompanija u proizvodnji cloud softvera iz Silikonske doline. Sami razvijamo aplikacije od nule, prodajemo ih i implementiramo, i sve to u cloud-u. Ceo svet je naše tržište! Naši klijenti poput Unify, Lenovo, Atlas Copco, Paloalto i mnogih drugih, su svetski poznate i priznate kompanije. CallidusCloud broji više od 1100 zaposlenih, od čega oko 250 radi u razvojnom centru u Beogradu. Pored Srbije, kancelarije imamo i u Evropi, Aziji, Americi i Australiji.…Više o poslodavcu