Ogury Balkans d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju DevOps Engineer (or Senior Developer wishing to grow as DevOps).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
(or Senior Developer wishing to grow as DevOps)
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Founded in 2014, Ogury provides the most advanced Mobile Journey Marketing solution, where organizations can access the integrated data and technologies necessary to understand the entire mobile user journey, and market across it. In full compliance with the most stringent laws protecting users, brands, and publishers, and with a sharp focus on operational simplicity, Ogury's MJM solution delivers unmatched user engagement and mobile asset revenue to 900 brands and 3500 publishers across the globe. Join us today and take part in the creation of a ‘unicorn’ with the ambition to simplify and give transparency to the relationship between brands, publishers, and mobile users. By joining Ogury, you will be working with a smart, talented, and dynamic group of people who encourage every member of the team to achieve their maximum potential.
What you’ll do
- The Ogury platform manages more than 400 million mobile user profiles in more than 120 countries and here is the infrastructure we use:
- AWS on two regions
- AWS components (CloudFormation, ELB / ALB, EC2, Dynamodb, ElasticCache, Lambda, R53, RDS, S3) andChef
- Docker & Docker Compose for Application Deployment
- Kubernetes is in the process of deployment
- Kafka / Zookeper, ELK, Couchbase we manage ourselves
- You will work in collaboration with the development teams (Paris & Strasbourg) to define and validate the technical architecture, the scalability and the deployment of the applications
- You will automate deployments of technical components, applications, monitoring
- You will secure the platform (VPC, IAM, audit etc.)
- You will manage the platform of continuous integration & continuous deployment
- You will manage of ETLs (Datapipeline, EMR, Hive, Spark etc.) and our Redshift datawarehouse
- You will maintain in operational condition the whole platform
Who you are
- You are proven DevOps Engineer or a Senior Developer wishing to grow as a DevOps
- If you are already a DevOps, we prefer you to have 4+ years of infrastructure experience and 2+ years of AWS experience
- AWS / Docker / CloudFormation / Jenkins knowledge and experience or even AWS certification would be a plus
- If you are a Senior Developer, we prefer you to have demonstrable knowledge of Unix, experience in shell scripting and/or Python/Lua/Ruby, working with Docker and CI systems
- You are fluent in English
- You preferably have a University degree in Computer Sciences or software engineering related field
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.07.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!
Podelite na društvenim mrežama:
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno