We love what we do! It's extremely fulfilling, you know, to experience companies succeeding with the tools we build. Our hard working core team of great minds is creating industry-specific functionality running on our AI enabling platform based on our vision of where artificial intelligence (AI) and operations intelligence (OI) are heading. These are exciting times for us who have dedicated the last few years to the simple idea of building a functional platform enabling businesses to benefit from applied AI. The project is already attracting an incredible team mostly based in Reykjavík, Copenhagen, Belgrade and New York. We are entrepreneurially spirited coders, AI experts, BI specialists, data gurus, marketers, business leaders, engineers, data analysts, thinkers, designers, and experienced customer support providers. But most of all, we are a team, driven by a passion for the discovery of yet another way to make things better and smarter.
Activity Stream is hiring a forward looking, old school, system administrator who is turned on by automation.
Already gaining momentum with a fast growing customer base, the company's world-class SaaS solution is currently running on our own servers but considering migration to a cloud provider. The focused and extremely experienced team is building up an environment and culture where developers and system operators work as one to deliver a constant stream of new high quality features to a demanding customer base. The bleeding edge solutions provided by Activity Stream use forward looking technologies like Docker, Vault, and Consul, etc.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Manage Linux servers - bare metal and virtual machines in the cloud
- Take part in developing the platform for running our services - fault tolerance, monitoring, alerting, etc.
- Take part in developing and improving our deployment pipeline
- Bash or any other flavour of shell scripting is required - we use Bash and experimenting with using TypeScript as well
- Disseminate knowledge to the team members in the org about how code makes its way to production.
- Taking part of the on-call 24/7 monitoring of mission critical technology and first response to alerts
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Consul, Vault, etc. is an advantage
- Experience with Ansible or Terraform is an advantage
- Experience with JVM performance tuning is an advantage
- Competitive compensation package including private health insurance card…
- Flexible working hours.
- Awesome co-workers and cool stuff to work on