The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
Would you like to become a DevOps Engineer in our International Development Team?
About International Development team
- We are part of the International sector-collaborate with international teams and project
- We are core team for the development of Digital Origination - application for origination and underwriting of various banking products
- We use cutting-edge technologies and methodologies
About your Role
As a DevOps Engineer in our International Development team, you will:
- Manage and troubleshoot issues in development, test, and production environments
- Manage software build and release processes
- Automate work based on infrastructure needs
- Be involved in testing, failover solutions, failure mitigation
- Develop and improve CI/CD processes to improve cadence
- Ensure product vitality within all environments
- Write, update, and use documentation, including system architecture and runbooks
- Be a member of a Product Development Scrum team and actively participate in all ceremonies
- Work with international teams on international products
- You have knowledge about: Linux administration, Scripting, Networking, Git, Bash, PowerShell
- Your knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Infrastructure as code, will be considered as an advantage
- You ideally have obtained a University degree in the computing sciences (or another equivalent)
- Your English language skills are on the intermediate level
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good team player and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing.
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu