We are Computer Rock, an international software company based in Switzerland.
With offices in Belgrade, Zurich, Hamburg and Manchester we combine international perspective with local market insights while living by European values and diversity. We develop platforms and services for international customers with focus on Swiss, German and English markets.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who has a genuine interest and flair for technology regardless of the platform involved.
You’ll be improving the backbone infrastructure for an ever expanding client base that relies on our tier 1 service offering. As part of your remit, you will be involved in analyzing, designing, planning, implementing, testing and automating the infrastructural setup that is required.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have experience with:
- Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or other cloud setups
- Configuring web servers Nginx, Apache or IIS
- Virtualization tools (Kubernetes, Helm or Docker), IaaC and configuration management tools (Terraform, Terragrunt or Ansible)
- Continuous Integration and Deployment systems (Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD)
- Configuring database servers (MySQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis)
- Comfortable administering and securing both Debian and RedHat based flavours of Linux
- Scripting – Shell scripting or Python
- Monitoring tools (Nagios, Grafana with Prometheus, ELK stack)
- Load balancing
We expect that:
- There are no secrets for you with network protocols and network administration
- You are able to take the lead on projects – taking the initiative where required
- You are passionate for technology in the areas as defined above
- You are able to learn quickly
- You are reliable and trustworthy
Nice to have:
- A computer science background
- Experience with Hadoop, Apache Kafka or similar technologies
- DBA experience especially in the area of database clustering
- Experience with high performance / high availability web applications
- Confident spoken and written English
- Experience of working in teams
Why is Computer Rock a good and attractive place to work?
- We are experts in the industry
We have a 10 years long track record of successfully concepting, designing, developing and operating digital products and helped clients across a diverse set of industries like insurance, automotive, media, telecommunications, e-commerce, medicine and iOT.
- We make you feel happy at work
We nurture team spirit, knowledge sharing as well as mutual assistance and respect in the workplace. Our Management is in line with developers and we collaborate with each other on equal footing.
- We support your personal and professional development
All seniority levels are represented in each team and we encourage the mentoring culture. We are using the latest technologies and devices in day-to-day work, which enables your continuous professional development. At team level, various educational presentations are organised to keep employees up to date with modern technologies.
- We Provide you with various employee benefits
Work flexibilities such as: remote or office work , flexible work hours, up to 27 days of vacation per year, depending on your length of service, as well as private health insurance. From this year onward, we are going to introduce personalized benefits.
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, meters away from Kalemegdan.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer.
How to apply?
- Send your application, including the CV electronically.
If you want to ask additional questions about this position or want to talk about our company, feel free to contact us on: email@example.com
Thank you for showing interest in our company.
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 120 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu. Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme