Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for a DevOps engineer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for clients worldwide and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
MAK is embarking on a journey into hosting and building cloud-native applications, and the DevOps engineer will help deliver this ambition.
- Strives for continuous deployment of both applications and infrastructure on AWS platforms
- Builds and configures the tools and scripts of our automated deployment pipeline
- Participates actively in discussions with peers to identify issues and continually improve the overall system for everyone
- Works with internal Tandem teams and third parties to ensure all our tools and platforms are meeting service level objectives
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Support NFR activities, including security hardening, load, and performance testing
- Elevate and manage incidents appropriately, ensuring root cause analysis and remediation, participating in a monthly on-call 24/7 rotation.
- Act as an enabler for innovation in new tools, technologies, processes, and techniques.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE REQUIRED?
- In-depth AWS experience running production workloads, migrations, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using scripts to automate the configuration of services and tools via their APIs or SDKs with a background using Python and other tools (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Shell)
- Experience developing in a source-controlled workspace (e.g. Git)
- Experience with the infrastructure-as-code approach to automating platform provisioning using Cloud formation and Terraform.
- Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, Code Deploy, Ansible)
- Experience in deploying and managing deployments of relational database technologies (Oracle, MySQL)
- Understanding of the software engineering life cycle, including design, architecture, test automation, deployment automation, monitoring and alerting
- Support exposure in a 24/7 environment
- Linux experience, Amazon Linux/CentOS/Redhat/Ubuntu Distro
- Configuration management tools experience: Chef, Puppet, Ansible; Cloud Formation and Terraform;
- Knowledge and experience of working in Java application development environments a benefit;
- Strong background in Linux/Unix operating systems and networking concepts; Linux and shell scripting; including AWS Linux/CentOS; Experience in deploying Micro-services;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services;
- Innovation, Flexibility, and Adaptability – undertake tasks with a positive attitude and respond well to management and customer requests. Must be prepared to meet business goals and respond well to change;
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional development;
- Proven ability to make recommendations to resolve problems by using judgment that is consistent with MAK-SYSTEM’s culture, policies, and procedures;
- Effective communication and collaboration skills suitable for liaising with colleagues within the DevOps Team and beyond to the broader project team, both on a one to one and one to many basis; and
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written);
- Bachelor’s degree in a software engineering-related field (or equivalent experience).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Comfortable, friendly, professional, and supportive work environment;
- A challenging and exciting career with an excellent salary and benefits package; Private health insurance, sponsored sports and fitness activities, a free meal, fruit and beverages at the office;
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience in all aspects of events within a fast-paced global dynamic organization;
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment with ongoing training and support;
- Open door policy to all levels of management – everyone’s ideas are listened to and highly appreciated.
Od osnivanja 1984. godine, vizija MAK-SISTEM-a je da dizajnira, razvija i isporučuje globalno najbolje svetske zdravstvene softvere za upravljanje rezervama krvi, plazme, tkiva i ćelija, pokrivajući čitav proces i koristeći najbolje tehnologije i funkcionalnost u korist pacijenata. Naša softverska rešenja ... Saznajte više
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Timska druženja
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad