Come join Perficient and our international team of consultants that delivers thrilling customer experience solutions for our Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. You will learn from the best, working alongside talented developers, architects, and marketers in a supportive and collaborative environment. You will be part of a software engineering culture at a growing, top consultancy in the market. We are focused on nurturing passionate consultants and developing future delivery leaders while continually building on our successes and evolving our approach. If you seek a mentoring environment, leading-edge technology, and challenging work, contact us today and make Perficient your career destination.
About Our Sitecore / Optimizely Team:
We have been partnering with Sitecore for more than fifteen years. As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are dedicated to the partnership, to growing our team of Sitecore professionals, to growing the Sitecore community, and to our clients. Our team consists of more than one hundred Sitecore-certified consultants and ten Sitecore MVPs. We consistently receive awards for our work, including the 2021 Excellence in Solution Delivery Award for the Americas and previous awards for Site of the Year. Perficient believes so strongly in the capabilities of Sitecore that we have chosen to build Perficient.com on the Sitecore platform.
We have been partnering with Optimizely for more than 5 years. Perficient is currently a Premier Platinum partner status, making us one of only 3 US-based companies to achieve that status. We specialize in Content Cloud and B2B Commerce offerings as well Healthcare and Manufacturing & Distribution clients. Perficient currently has two MVPs and nearly 30 certified developers and are growing!
With a digital agency that is 400+ strong, we dream big. And we build beautiful, too, thanks to our growing team of Sitecore and Optimizely MVPs, years as a Sitecore and Optimizely partner, and deep roots as an established technology consultancy. Technology is at our core, and when fused with a team of talented content strategists, visual designers, and experienced architects, we deliver on the complete vision and bring experiences to life.
Perficient has offices in many major cities with hubs for the Sitecore / Optimizely team in Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, Irvine and Serbia. We are proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled. We also have a strong remote culture and much of our team works remotely.
The DevOps Engineer role is an exciting mission that provides information technology expertise, strategic vision and tactical implementation using frameworks that require cloud services that are virtualized, scalable, cost effective and utilize DevOps practices. The ideal candidate will be a driven, self-motivated individual, passionate about innovation who enjoys working collaboratively across teams to ensure consistent and performant approaches to development, production software and infrastructure. If you possess excellent written communication, problem solving and process management skills and a strong desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing and dynamic environment, we are looking for you!
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a DevOps Engineer in our Sitecore Accelerated Services unit, located in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Management of development and production environments
- Contribute to productizing new software by developing installation, deployment and management scripts
- Design and assist in the selection and implementation of DevOps tools that reliably manage application and environment delivery
- Design and assist in the setup and maintenance of the build / release infrastructure
- Improve predictability and reliability of releases and deployments
- Help automate operations and processes
- Build and maintain tools for deployment
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues involving development, test and production in cloud environments
- Ability to generate / maintain scripts for automation
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years relevant work experience in DevOps
- Understanding of automation and configuration management
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience with Microsoft IIS web servers
- Experience with Web servers - AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- A working understanding of programming and scripting languages (Powershell)
- Shell scripting (bash) skills are essential
- Network management skills (firewalls, DNS, NAT) are essential
- Version Control (System) utilizing GIT in a team development environment
- Ability to generate / maintain scripts for automation
- Excellent written communication, problem solving and process management skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment
- Experience with at least one Continuous Integration tool (TeamCity, TFS, Octopus, Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Preferred skills and experience:
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud resources including server instances, load balancers, security groups, DNS management and certificates
- Experience with automated load testing tools
- Configuration and management of Mongo databases
- Experience with a variety of open source technologies and tools in support of cross-team collaboration
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Working collaboratively across teams to ensure consistent and performant approaches for development and production software/infrastructure
- Interacting directly with client project team members and operational staff to support live customer deployments
- Automating and streamlining operations and processes
- Building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues in development, test and production environments
- Supporting cloud deployments as needed
- Strong problem solving skills
- A passion for innovation
- Enterprise projects for leading worldwide companies
- Opportunity to work as part of highly skilled teams located around the globe
- Career advancement
- Encouraging individual career growth – training, certifications, and additional educational platforms such as Udemy
- Access to popular developer tools and utilities (Such as ReSharper, NCrunch, Beyond Compare, etc.)
- Private health insurance is available to our employees and their families
- Flexible working hours and optional work from home
- High-end laptops and working equipment
- Kitchen is always supplied with coffee, sweets, snacks and drinks
- Fun room with Electronic Darts and Table Football
- Team building and collaboration within team
More about Perficient:
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
- Srbija, Novi Sad, Futoška 1a
- PIB: 111928618
- Matični broj: 21573248