Tele Go is a Belgrade based IT company dedicated to developing tailor-made software solutions. Our approach is designed to support projects of various size and scope and help businesses define product functionality with greater flexibility and control. Company’s current key focus areas include Web Development, Mobile App Development, Billing and Payment Solutions, VOD and OTT Solutions, IVR and Smart Vending Machines.
We are expanding our team and are looking for a devoted and proactive DevOps Engineer to participate in creating great products with us!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working alongside a great team of professionals, diving into different disciplines to broaden your knowledge in other fields of expertise as well as share your own. You will contribute to great architecture and build the base of an easily extendable and well-maintainable application.
- Ensure that project success criteria are met
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of production software systems
- Stay current with emerging technology and its impact to the organization
- Participate in performing application and review
- Experience with LAMP
- Experience with Nginx
- Strong knowledge of Linux Server Administration
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure Administration (AWS and/or Google Cloud)
- Experience with Virtual Infrastructure Administration
- Experience with CI/CD tools and automation
- Knowledge on IT Automation (scripting)
- Experience with centralized logging systems
- Know-How in Security
- Experience with backup and monitoring solutions
- Experience with storage devices and physical server administration
- Highly organized and able to work with competing deadlines
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Full-time employment
- Career opportunities
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Working in small and excellent skilled teams
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to high demands of the position
Deadline for applications: 25.01.2020.