Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated DevOps engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- Ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- Training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- Clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- Permanent contract with competitive salary
- Opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification and communicative and openminded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require solid knowledge and 2+ years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Interpreted or scripting languages (Python, Perl, PowerShell, Unix Shell, etc.)
- OOP and compiled languages like C# or Java
- Windows Server or Unix administration
Other qualifications and skills:
- Understanding concepts of Agile software development methodologies like Scrum
- Configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, DSC, etc.)
- Continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools (Jenkins, TFS, Team City, Octopus Deploy, etc.)
- Virtualization and container platforms (Hyper-V, VMWare, Docker, etc.)
- Understanding concepts and using services on cloud infrastructure platform (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Configuration and administration of relational (e.g. MSSQL) and/or NoSQL databases
- Configuration and administration of application or web servers (IIS, Tomcat, etc.)
- Networking protocols (ISO/OSI, routing, firewall, VPN)
- Be integrated part of development team with focus on providing expertise in configuring, running, maintaining and continuously improving automated procedures to build, deploy, test and monitor software releases
- Driver for an effective and efficient collaboration between development, operations and quality assurance teams
- Participate in all phases of application lifecycle including configuration and release management
- Ensure smooth operations of production and development environments, and support in resolving incidents in close collaboration with dev and hosting teams
- Show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems
Deadline for applications: 02.07.2019.
Zuhlke Engineering d.o.o.
Zühlke is the service provider for innovation projects. We develop economically successful products, services and business models for the digital future, from the idea to implementation and operation. More than 1000 experts with experience gathered from over 10000 projects contribute to this process. Founded in 1968, the Zühlke Group now has local teams in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria and Serbia. Office in Belgrade was founded in 2013. In 2017 Zuhlke Group opened the new office in Singapore, ... Saznajte više
- EDUCATIONAL BUDGET
- FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
- EDUCATIONAL CAMP
- STAFF DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- SPORT ACTIVITIES
- PROFIT SHARING
- SOCIAL EVENTS
- TECH INNOVATIVE GROUPS