brainshuttle™ is changing the landscape of the e-learning industry. We provide highly customized integrated solutions encompassing all facets of modern education from content production to smart classrooms and AR/VR applications. Our extensive network of internationally renowned partner organizations provides for leading-edge expertise in best-of-brand co-operation.
Join our team and work on maintenance and development of a sophisticated microservices platform which supports our applications and clients.
For more information about our company please explore brainshuttle.com
We don’t care too much about your degree, it’s what you know that counts. It’s a must for you to be communicative, open-minded and, of course, be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
You should be a quick starter and learner, ready to accept technical direction and work with minimal oversight. Most importantly you should feel comfortable working in a small group environment where contributions to the team are critical to the overall success of the project.
An ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Kubernetes
- Nice to have SOC 2 compliance experience
- Strong knowledge of security in the context of the Cloud
- Experience with scripting languages: bash, but Python would be nice
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Strong knowledge of *NIX systems (we use GNU/Linux)
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with Docker and Helm
- Knowledge of Ansible or similar configuration management tool is desirable
- Familiarity with GitLab tool chain, and experience with Gitlab CI/CD or CircleCI
- Experience with maintenance of microservices architecture
- Familiarity with GCP and AWS products or basic knowledge of cloud computing
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana, or similar monitoring tools
- Basic understanding of computer networks
- Experience with any RDBMS (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Maintain cloud infrastructure of complex microservices platform
- Develop new cloud solutions for incoming projects or when software requirements change
- Develop custom supporting tool for the existing cloud infrastructure
- Automate and document operational processes
- Troubleshoot application configuration issues
- Setting up LMS (Learning Management Systems) for our customers
It would be great if you:
- Have knowledge of Ansible or similar configuration management tools
- Are Infrastructure as a Code (IaC) oriented and have strong drive to automate everything
- Good communication skills, knows how to explain highly technical/infrastructure/system information to audiences with technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Have experience in Agile development environment such as Scrum
What we offer:
- Competitive salary in line with your level of expertise
- Permanent employment
- Flexible working time
- Relaxed working environment in the center of Vračar
- Work in a young (at least this is how we feel), talented team
We value our team more than anything else. We like to learn from each other and share knowledge. Our engineering team is built upon a culture of initiative and openness, where we embrace open discussion about potential technical solutions and genuine curiosity. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
If you would like to work with us and be part of our engineering team, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in brainshuttle™!
brainshuttle™ is a multinational corporate group with companies and officies in Belgrade (Serbia), Berlin (Germany) and Costa Adeje (Tenerife, Spain). We develop solutions for digital transformation of education and business. Find more about us at brainshuttle.com.Više o poslodavcu