- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
DevOps Software Engineer
Novi Sad / Beograd
We are setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud Native initiative for phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner. The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks, and approaches that merge development with operations to create the next generation platform for our customers that will allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments including public, private and hybrid clouds.
As the DevOps Software Engineer, you will be part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs and microservices for phoenixNAP’s infrastructure services using DevOps methodology.
Close collaboration is required with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop APIs and microservices by following enterprise architecture standards and industry best practices
- Develop unit and integration tests for the CICD pipeline
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on new technology
- 2+ years of software development experience with programming languages, such as Java, GO, C#
- Extensive experience with REST API and microservices development
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Strong understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as Terraform, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, etc.
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skill
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks.
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English!
Deadline for applications: 13.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno