About this Position
Connectify is looking for a devops engineer who wants to be on the front line of building out Speedify, our global Software-as-a-Service. Speedify’s infrastructure is powered by Ubuntu Linux, Docker, Ansible, and Terraform, with servers in 55 cities spread across 36 countries. If you want to help us grow our network while maintaining high availability, we want to hear from you!
Interested? In your cover letter please tell us about a Linux-based project (professional or personal) that you were excited to work on and why.
- Ensure the availability and security of our development and production environments
- Respond to outages and other incidents
- Write build and deployment pipelines
- Work with the development teams to ensure a smooth development process
- Communicate summaries of incidents, issues, and code changes through the written word
- You are comfortable working at the Linux command prompt and administrating Linux servers
- You are familiar with DevOps approaches and practices
- You know how to use configuration management tools (such as Chef or Ansible)
- You are able to design for and deploy on cloud services (AWS, DigitalOcean, Linode, RackSpace, etc.)
- You have experience using Python to accomplish operational tasks
- You have an understanding of how to use Docker and build Docker images
We at Connectify respect the laws and regulations, so you will be required to open a flat tax rate agency, and will cover all your expenses, including tax, healthcare and pension fees.