GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices. Conduct research, tests, and execute new techniques which could be reused and applied to the software development cycle.
- Responsible for building, testing and maintaining the infrastructure and tools to allow for the speedy development, release and support of software in production
- Accountable for designing, building, and optimizing automation systems that help to execute business web and data infrastructure platforms.
- Involved in creating technology infrastructure, automation tools, and maintaining configuration management.
- Accountable for conducting training sessions to the juniors in the team, and other groups regarding how to build processes wherein the dependencies are showcased.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development , release and support processes for software
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Continuously enhance monitoring and alerting and focus on symptoms and not on outages
- Participate in post incident reviews, document findings and automate self healing jobs to reduce MTTR
- Should possess at least 5 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Ample knowledge and experience in system automation, deployment, and implementation.
- Experienced in using Linux, Jenkins, and ample experience in configuring and automating the monitoring tools.
- Possess experience in the software development process and tools and languages like SaaS, Python, Java, Shell scripting, Python, Ruby, Go, MySQL and Git.
- Demonstrate knowledge in handling distributed data systems ELK, Grafana, application performance monitoring and packet trace analysis tools (e.g. wireshark)
- Familiar with the Linux Shell for administration and troubleshooting
- Familiar with the usage of configuration management systems like Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Have experience with Nginx, HAProxy, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, or similar technologies
- Hunting mentality for system uptime and performance - explore edge cases, failure modes, behaviors, specific implementations.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT Infrastructure or software development
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technology field
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability, strong judgment and the ability to deliver high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure with stro
Sportion d.o.o was founded by a team of experienced online Betting and Gaming individuals, with a strong background in commercial, operational, and technical roles, having worked in online Betting and Gaming companies in Europe and abroad (UK, Gibraltar, Malta, Philippines) in 2020. Sportion d.o.o is Dafabet’s exclusive partner in Serbia. The Company’s office is located at 70 Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra, Belgrade. Sportion d.o.o is part of a wider group of companies, with locations around Europe…Više o poslodavcu