Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS’s award-winning Ambit risk management solutions enable financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and liquidity, and apply risk adjusted performance measures to optimize their risk return profile.
We are looking for a talented DevOps/Cloud Architect to help fast-forward our mission-critical risk management solutions into a cloud-based SaaS and Managed Services model. The ideal candidate will be a technical leader working with FIS internal hosting organizations, public cloud providers, our development teams, clients, prospects, and many more to help shape and drive the technical roadmap for our long-term cloud initiative. This role is technically very broad and requires the flexibility to react to a very fast changing environment.
What you will be doing:
- Engage closely with various IT organizations: internal, external and client-side
- Identify, drive, and execute technical measures for an “out of the box” public cloud hosting solution based on our distributed .NET/Windows stacks
- Analyze and tackle client- and regional specifics together with the product teams (e.g. hardware sizing, security, performance, elasticity, latency, local regulatory requirements, data residency compliance, …)
- Assist in presales situations, implementation planning, and go-live of clients
- Develop and implement blueprint patterns that ease repeated processes (e.g. client onboardings, releases, patches, upgrades, …)
- Evaluate and suggest new ideas/technologies that improve our cloud readiness, cost-efficiency, DevOps, or maintenance aspects (e.g. build & deployment, monitoring & alerting, …)
What you bring
- Experience with AWS or Azure stack
- Good understanding of cloud architecture, technologies, terms, and trends
- Good understanding of hardware and software architectures in general
- Experience in DevOps concepts and technologies
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to interact with our global teams (Zurich, Belgrade, Boston, Toronto, London)
- Entrepreneurial, delivery-focused mindset
- Fluency in English
Added bonus if you have experience
- Experience with operations/monitoring tools
- Knowledge of security concepts (e.g. VPN, firewall, VDI/Citrix, PKI, OpenID Connect, SAML, Reverse Proxies, SSO)
- German language skills
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE