Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Implementation specialist required for a unique, highly configurable front office application providing credit analysis, order management, portfolio management and compliance modules across desktop, web and mobile platforms. The role is to work on new client onboarding and implementation, including user training. This is a unique opportunity to join a great, friendly, supportive and motivated multinational team distributed around the globe.
What you will be doing:
The role includes understanding the scope of requirements within the capabilities of the product, technical configuration and implementation activities and interacting with clients directly to discuss requirements and assist with training. As a successful candidate you are a self-starter with ability to build working relationships and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. You have a willingness to take ownership and drive projects and tasks to completion, review, discuss and work within agreed timescales and provide feedback to project managers as necessary.
What you bring:
- Preferably 2 years in a client facing delivery or implementation role
- Strong Excel skills
- Understanding of Python scripts with some ability to extend / modify them
- Good knowledge of JSON data format, ability to read and edit JSON documents
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, understand the data models and process flows
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues and describe to development team
- Able to identify processes that can be automated, document requirements and explain to developers
Added bonus if you have:
- Capital Markets Financial Product experience
- Knowledge of C# .Net
- Python (PyCharm) experience
- PowerShell scripting
- VBA / Excel Macros
- Exposure to software processes and tools like Git, Jenkins, CI/CD
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište. Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 60 000 zaposlenih i preko 20 000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 200 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa. Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FIS je moj prvi i jedini poslodavac, još od 2012. Za to je najviše zaslužan sjajni Collateral tim, mada je atmosfera u celoj kancelariji izuzetna. Kolege su veliki stručnjaci, posao je raznovrstan, a ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE