For over 20 years, Merit Solutions has been helping manufacturing organizations refine their business expectations and outcomes and use that vision to deploy industry tailored software and services to support their long-term success. Merit works with, and builds solutions on, Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Azure platform, as well as using industry standard application development tools. The combination of industry experts and industry specific functionality provides our customers their best, last business solution.
Are you passionate about using your experience to help companies grow and transform their businesses? Are you excited about Microsoft technology and the potential it has to change the way manufacturing companies meet their business objectives? Are you ready to join a team that cares about its customers, each other and the vision of being a part of improving companies through technology?
Come join the Merit team!
We have an immediate opening for Developer - Microsoft D365 who is responsible for development, customization, upgrade and support of the Microsoft D365 for Finance and Operations (F&O) platform. In this role, you will participate in providing estimates on gaps and understand environment definition and code life-cycle management. This role is predicated on the ability to listen and understand customer business objectives, and design compelling and effective Microsoft D365 plus Merit Solutions technologies.
- Participate in analyze, configure, customize and implement the Microsoft D365 for Finance and Operations (F&O) and maintain a technical understanding of the platform.
- Participate in analyze, develop and support integration between the Microsoft Dynamics 365 with external applications.
- Work in effective transition of gathering technical requirements to delivery and development, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Keep supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Provide end user support.
- Ability to clearly communicate and document technical design, for both customers and other team members.
- Passion for improving engineering practices and producing high quality software.
Professional/Personal Skill Requirements
- Three years of software development experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Financials and Operations (F&0) with at least one project in upgrades, customization or implementations in D365
- Excellent understanding of the OOPS concepts
- Strong working knowledge of X++ programming language
- Strong working knowledge in SQL Server database design and development
- Strong working knowledge with Integration tools and patterns.
- Strong working knowledge of relational databases and data management concepts.
- Strong working knowledge of building SSRS reports
- Strong working knowledge of using source control repository as Azure DevOps
- Understanding and active usage of Implementation methodology.
- Strong communications (written and verbal) skills.
- B.A or B.S. in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related fields.
- A willingness to travel up to 10% of the time.
For those who are looking to join an environment that puts customers first, that truly values input from all team members regardless of position or experience and fosters productivity through cooperation, Merit is a place you will never want to leave.
If you believe to be a great fit for our Developer – Microsoft D365 opening, and if your goal is career growth in a team environment that values excellence and innovation, please send your resume electronically. We are seeking for your contribution to our team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you to all candidates who applied and showed interest in Merit Solutions.
Merit Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, Veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Merit Solutions is a results oriented - outcome driven global provider of digital solutions. Merit Solutions is one of a few Microsoft's partners capable of providing the entire platform - from Microsoft Dynamics 365 to Azure Managed Sevices, the Internet of Things (IoT) to mobile applications. For over 20 years, Merit Solutions has been helping manufacturing organizations refine their business expectations and outcomes and use that vision to deploy industry tailored software and…Više o poslodavcu