Developer in Testing(m/f)
Function: Purchasing | Location: Novi Sad R&D Center
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
As a part of the Sindri development team, you will use modern cross-platform technologies to build an innovative automotive product. Sindri is based on vehicle diagnostics, spans multiple platforms (from embedded hardware to cloud-based backend and mobile frontend), and is aimed at the digitalizing workshop. You will collaborate with a diverse international team of experts and have an opportunity to work on multidisciplinary projects related to advanced vehicle diagnostics.
IN YOUR DAY TO DAY JOB YOU WILL:
- Have the opportunity to contribute in designing, developing and maintaining Continental’s product Sindri built for usage in vehicle workshops.
- Automate manual tests and maintain continuous test run in deployment pipeline using Python, Jenkins adb (Android) and Xcode (iOS)
- Participate in an agile workflow (including effort estimation, code reviews etc.)
- Support other colleagues with own technical expertise
- Propose new and better solutions, be proactive and display ownership of your codebase
- Collaborate with other developers, project manager, SW architect and other stakeholders
- University Degree (i.e., Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science)
- Experience in Software Testing Lifecycle, requirement, design, code, test, deployment & maintenance, documentation
- Proficient with Python, Windows Batch
- Familiar with C++, Qt Creator, Squish, SQLite, AWS Cloud, REST API Clients (i.e., Postman, Insomnia)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to understand complex project documentation
- Self-motivated and self-organized
WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience communicating with car ECUs via the CAN bus
- Development in .NET and C programming languages
- Experience with Bluetooth and WLAN
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and agile development practices
- Experience contributing to the open-source software or mentoring others
- Experience contributing to the architecture and design (design patterns, reliability and scaling)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization.
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month).
- Private health Insurance.
- Fitpass premium.
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Upoznajte nas: Kao jedna od vodećih korporacija u domenu automobilske industrije, Continental radi na razvoju proizvoda i rešenja kojima će ispuniti snove o lakoći kretanja građana širom sveta. Od svog osnivanja 1871. godine, kompanija pruža sigurna, efikasna, inteligentna i pristupačna rešenja za vozila, mašine, saobraćaj i transport. Sa prihodima od prodaje od 37,7 milijardi evra u 2020. godini, Continental spada među vodeće dobavljače u autoindustriji i u kompaniji trenutno radi preko 193 000 ... Saznajte više
"U periodu kada sam završavala fakultet i počinjala da tražim posao u struci, stručna praksa u Continental-u mi je bila prvi izbor. Pozitivna iskustva moje najbolje drugarice koja je godinu dana pre mene ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA