Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia and Slovenia.
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Application Group in Surčin Factory at the position of:
Development Chef (m/f)
- Analyze external competition, market opportunities, shopper patterns discover opportunities that can be explored through innovation/renovation platform
- Support on I2L Subject Matters and Leads in conducting Ideation and Prototyping Workshops to ensure quick execution for prototyping
- Dehydrated & Wet Product Development and prototype/sample preparation, sensory evaluation to ensure Innovation and Renovation projects and continuity of the pipeline
- Develop and share knowledge & experience through AG, Chefs and Nutrition networks
- Execute recipe content creation and support fulfilment of having new SKUs meet CMC KPIs
- Support Culinary Food BU with extended support to NHW, RSA, CIMI (60/40) and Communications with collaboration with EMENA manufacturing and Application-Groups
What we offer
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.