AX Services is an exclusive partner of AffinityX, the white label creative and marketing services provider behind the biggest names in local marketing. AffinityX is the secret weapon of the world’s best media companies, local agencies, marketing services companies, and more. Our purpose-built technology, local media expertise, and world-class infrastructure delivers more than 5 million fast-turn jobs per year, from logos to websites to programmatic advertising and beyond.
The role entails client engagement activities on digital campaigns (Programmatic, PPC, DFP etc) via Helpdesk ticketing system. End to end campaign management responsibility.
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Position Responsibilities and Essential Duties: (others may be assigned)
- Is responsible for reviewing and confirming the successful trafficking and launch of campaigns across for the account
- These campaigns include Display, Mobile, Pay-per-Click and App Media
- This will also encompass all aspects of implementation and coordination with the Trafficking team, Sales, Account Managers and external clients via Helpdesk tickets
- This role will also be involved in monitoring all sites and platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Apps, Connected TV devices, etc.) supported to ensure ads are being delivered as intended
- Responsible for complete ownership of digital campaigns
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as an Account Coordinator / Ad Ops Executive / Digital Specialist in digital advertising, particularly versed in client support and relationship building via email, chat and messaging channels (Google Chat, Skype, Slack, etc.)
- Familiarity with email and chat delivery platforms such as Mailchimp is a plus
- Prior experience in resolving Helpdesk queries / Client requests
- Sound knowledge of Programmatic and Social campaign setup in Ad Operations
- Fluent in English (Both verbal and writing)
- Willing to work in continuous afternoon shifts, exact hours depending on the client time zone
- Hands-on experience with customer management systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to build both external and internal relationships
- Highly motivated with the ability to perform under pressure
- Quick to learn new products and systems
- Strong analytical mindset ease send your application and resume electronically.
Please send your application and resume electronically.
Ax Services d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Gandijeva 55a
- PIB: 112157490
- Matični broj: 21618187