On behalf of our client “DUAL GmbH” we are looking for a motivated candidate to successfully fill the position:
Digital Business Developer (m/f)
Place of work: Remote
DUAL is a young, successful enterprise that brings you modern and innovative products which are designed to help you maintain and promote your healthy lifestyle. We deliver to customers high quality food supplements and tea to support them in weight loss & healthy way of living.
Main focus of the position:
- Expanding our product range in new markets (expand to new markets where we don't have business yet or improve the current sales number, solve the requirements)
- Entering the current and new markets with new products (supervising and organizing launch of new products)
- Develop entry strategy and execute
- Ecommerce expansion ( amazon or similar ) to new e-commerce markets
- Webshop promotion and sales increase (developing and executing plan to increase webshop sales)
- Working with instagram influencers and organizing influencer marketing (social media experience)
- Social media marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Coordinates or manages complex projects.
- Manages multiple projects or significant concurrent efforts.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources as appropriate.
- Identifies, collects, and tracks project data/information including risks, issues, costs, etc. for analysis, reporting, and decision-making- Guides issues to closure and escalates obstacles as needed.
- Provides quality assurance for projects.
- Mentors and coaches staff on the project team.
- Manage expectations for everyone on a project including the team, the account managers, and the customer
- Manage collection of assets and information from the customer
- Produce weekly and monthly summary reports
- Excellent English, written and spoken, other language knowledge is benefit
- Ability to produce plans from business requirements
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Self-starting, well-organized, and enthusiastic work style
- 3 year direct relevant experience is the minimum experience required
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Experience in business development, overcoming problems, and digital marketing
- Business (or related university) degree
- Work from home
- Performance-related pay and good development opportunities
- Pleasant and relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility to travel
- New challenges for personal and career development
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV and cover letter in English electronically.
MG Group HR Sevices d.o.o.
Kompanija MG Group je posvećen i pouzdan partner onima koji žele da izgrade karijeru.Osobe koje traže posao zaista mogu da računaju na nas: naši klijenti su velike međunarodne kompanije, kao i mala i srednja preduzeća. Kompanija MG Groupima na stotine aktuelnih poslova, kao i dobro pripremljene stručnjake koji pomažu onima koji žele da se razvijaju.Kompanija MG Group može da vam pomogne u potrazi za poslom iz brojnih oblasti:Industrija/građevinska, auto, prehrambena itd.- Energetika- Bankarstvo-…Više o poslodavcu