Arcadis Gen is continuing to hire across the world, with all interviewing and on-boarding completed remotely to ensure we maintain safe and secure operations. All new and existing Gen employees will work remotely until it is safe to return to our offices and workspaces. We are committed to flexibility and will continue to offer you, and everybody, the choices to work remotely and in ways that suit your lifestyle moving forward.
Arcadis Gen is the new SaaS business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group; a start-up framework and culture, backed by a €3bn+ revenue, 27,000-person, 70-country, 130-year-old company. We are bold, dynamic, and disruptive and are revolutionizing the future of digital asset management.
If you are interested in matching the freedom and opportunity of start-up life, with the stability and benefits of a market leading corporation, Arcadis Gen may well be the perfect place for you.
The nextGen skills lab digital content creator is responsible for designing and maintaining all learning materials needed for product focussed learning. By using our digital adoption platform you will take ownership and control of creating workflows to onboard users. Working closely with our product teams to ensure that the product functionalities are fully explained so that our users experience a great onboarding.
This role will blend creative, design and learning & development knowledge with the ability to develop a learning experience that minimises time to competence and maximises operational efficiency – ensuring our customers get the most from our products and solutions.
A key focus of skills lab will be upon accelerating the upskilling of Arcadis Gen customers in the use of our products and solutions by building their confidence and competence, enabling them to be independent as quickly as possible.
What will you do each day?
- Collaborate with Solution Engineers / Architects and analyse workflows within the product and solutions of Arcadis Gen
- Designing training in bespoke environments which includes but not limited to creating digital adaption platform (DAP) content and flows keeping in mind our standard processes across apps, end users, and applications
- Maintain the digital adaption platform (DAP) content ensuring the training is up to date and review user feedback to tweak the existing content.
- Evaluate created content and test it against nextGen skills lab standards
- Working cross domains in Arcadis Gen and cross cultures to understand the users need
- Being bold, defining how we can improve the content to maximize the onboarding experience to our products
Who are we targeting?
The ideal candidate will have a background with digital adoption platforms or experience in creating learning and development materials for end users. It would be highly advantageous that this experience has been gained in a dynamic industry or sector, relevant to either product development or learning & development. An extremely high degree of creativity, innovation and self-sufficiency are essential to ensure that the nextGen skills lab is impactful and consistent with Gen’s growth aspirations.
You will have a proven track record in advising at different levels and the interpersonal credibility, impact and influence to serve as a high profile and high impact ‘play maker’ for Gen.
- 4+ years experience as an Instructional Designer or Technical Writer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive relevant experience in the design, creation and deployment of customer facing digital content/ training outcomes
- Created user guides or Instructional manuals for internal or external audiences
- Ability to quickly grasp complex business processes and design walkthroughs to navigate them
- Thinks creatively and drives innovation
- Has strategic and critical thinking skills
- Has the ability to manage complex and concurrent projects
- Shows strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and respond to shifting deadlines
- Has cross cultural sensitivity, ensuring that the principles of inclusion and accessibility are embedded in all learning solutions
- Strong experience working in a global, multidisciplinary, and virtual team environment, with exemplary collaborative and partnering skills.
Be a proven creative thinker and influential collaborator.
- Experience with user experience testing
- Experience working with different type of users – cross different cultures
- Strong in communication
- Strong interest in products and solutions
You should apply for this role if:
- You are passionate about digital transformation and disrupting industries
- You value diversity, hold an entrepreneurial spirit and test the limits of your potential
- You attempt the extraordinary, and are motivated to achieve and be better
- You are Bold, le and Focussed
- You are an optimist and believe in always finding a way
- You want to play a role on the global stage and influence the future of our industry
Equal Opportunity Statement
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on merit and business need.
Discover the next generation Bold, disruptive, experimental - the pioneers of what's possible. Changing how we think to create a better tomorrow. We are Arcadis Gen.Launching in spring 2020, Arcadis Gen is the new digital business from Arcadis, SEAMS and EAMS Group Our Story Arcadis Gen specialises in working with clients to enable them to achieve their strategic objectives, as they reach new heights in business performance, asset reliability and performance, efficiency and effectiveness…Više o poslodavcu