Digital Content Writer a new position at Hunch and one that we are very excited to welcome on to our team!
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketer with an understanding of marketing technology to join our team. You’ll use your in-depth product knowledge to create sleek, accurate, and attention-grabbing blogs, guest posts, help articles, emails, and other content for our prospects and customers.
The Digital Content writer will play an essential role in defining and creating a content calendar for Hunch’s online presence. In this role, you will plan, manage, and write digital content that is relevant, engaging, usable, persuasive, consistent, and searchable.
This is an opportunity to have a ton of impact in a fast-growing company, and to bring your own ideas to the table in an environment that truly thrives on innovation and embracing change.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Research and write crisp, conversational copy for website blog, guest posts, one-pagers, and emails
Write playbooks, help pages, ebooks, customer stories and leadership pieces
- Explain the benefits of learning technical skills in a way that resonates with those without technical knowledge or backgrounds
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure that content represents the Hunch brand and supports our business objectives
- Craft compelling CTAs to entice readers to take the next step and sign up to learn more about Hunch.
Use SEO rules to optimize content
- Analyze content performance and optimize content for Evergreen engagement
- Perform content audits and creating a content governance process
- Work with a design team for graphics production and various content production
What you'll need
- At least 2 years of content marketing our journalism writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Familiarity with buyer personas and customer journeys
- Enthusiasm for interviewing customers and be an inhouse journalist to develop case studies and use cases
- Ability to understand marketing technology, simplify complex concepts, and write to value and outcomes
- Understanding of content structure, flow, and SEO
- Experience writing about technical topics in a way that's clear and easy to understand
- Have a creative flair!
- B2B experience is a plus
Here are just a few perks that a successful individual in this role can expect:
- Full-time position with an attractive salary
- Startup company culture
- Access to leading-edge Martech and growth hacking tools
- Snacks and coffee every day and weekly "to-order" office wishlist
- Freedom to express ideas - a culture of willingness to test, try, modify, adopt, enhance and improve
Who We Are
We are Hunch :) A local team, operating globally.
Hunch is an early-stage venture backed technology company helping brands and agencies be successful online. We are building a B2B SaaS technology platform that gives marketing teams a superpower to produce thousands of personalized, relevant, and contextual images and videos which help drive ROI online for our customers.
Hunch is an official Facebook Marketing Partner delivering exceptional advertising solutions and services to our customers around the globe.
Hunch is a Belgrade based fast-growing startup building an advanced creative automation and media buying platform which helps global advertisers achieve performance at scale. We are a small and tightly knit team that helps clients across the globe including some of the largest agencies and brands in the US, Latin America, and Europe.Više o poslodavcu