We operate in the construction industry, as an engineering company that uses BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology to execute our projects. Our main area of expertise is mechanical and electrical installations planning as well as software development for the industry.
We are always trying to implement new technologies in the constant process of improving our workflow. One of the exciting new technologies we use is 3D laser scanning and digitizing real world data into digital format to create the most accurate models.
With rtech engineering GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS EOOD in Sofia, and BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Germany, we work on large projects around the world. We always rely on innovative technologies to achieve the best possible result for the customer. To do that, we need dedicated team players who want to share our culture and visions with enthusiasm and new ideas and set new standards in their work.
For the location in Belgrade and Novi Sad BIMEXPERTS d.o.o. we are searching for: Digital Marketing Assistant (1 position per location)
If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity in digital advertising and marketing, working with a fast-growing international company that creates cutting-edge technology products?
- Good understanding of ROAS focused advertising platforms (Google Ads, Facebook, & Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- You know how all online marketing channels can work together to generate a positive ROAS
- You have the ability to analyse data and to optimize the campaigns for strong performance
- You have a knack for conducting keyword research, analysis and identifying new keyword opportunities
- You like to stay informed with industry best practices, new trends, technologies and advertising platform updates
- You`re familiar with the main advertising technology, including remarketing, pixel tracking
- You`re a team player able to both perform inside an international team and interested in working in an international market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills of English, German is a plus
- Very good time management skills
- You will plan cross-channel online marketing campaigns and and implement them from conception through activation and campaign management to reporting and budgeting
- You actively work towards increasing the traffic of websites and the audience of our social media accounts
- You will plan and manage paid search campaigns, analyse performance data and optimize existing campaigns towards achieving the ROI goals
- You will collect campaign & customer data, analyse interactions and visits, using this information to create comprehensive reports and recommend to the management further actions for improving future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Support in creating SEO friendly content for the company’s website, social media pages and for newsletter
Education and Qualifications
- BSc in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field is preferred, but not essential
- Ad Platforms certifications are a plus (Google Skill Shop Certification, Facebook Blue Print Certifications, etc)
- Experience in a similar role is a plus
What we offer
- Full time employment contract- 40 hours a week
- Safe business with prospects
- Interesting projects that use the latest technology
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Working environment characterized by long-term, loyal colleagues, flat hierarchies and an appreciative, warm corporate culture including employee events, team buildings
- Benefit packages such as additional medical insurance, fit pass etc.
- Cooperation with the internal software department and work on international project
- The opportunity to develop professionally and to participate in our research and development projects (object and image recognition, drones, AR, etc.)
- Unique training and development opportunities
- Participation in our research and development projects and acquiring unique knowledge and the most modern achievements of technology and profession
If this position arouses your interest, we look forward to receiving your application documents (CV, letter of motivation and availability), electronically.
BIMEXPERTS d.o.o. operates in the construction industry, as an engineering company that uses BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology to execute our projects. Our main area of expertise is mechanical and electrical installations planning as well as software development for the industry. We are always trying to implement new technologies in the constant process of improving our workflow. One of the exciting new technologies we use is 3D laser scanning and digitizing real world data into digital…Više o poslodavcu