PLANERGY d.o.o., is an international Spend Management software company with offices in Ireland, USA, and Serbia since 2012. We provide Procure-to-Pay and AP Automation software to more than a thousand mid-market companies around the world.
We have focused on organic growth for the past three years, with 2.2 million visitors to our website in 2021.
Now we are looking for marketing talent to help us build the same success in our other digital marketing channels.
PLANERGY is looking for an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Manager with fluent English, to be responsible for the management of our Social Media Marketing, our Link Building program, and our account profiles on Software Comparison websites.
Please be aware that this job is 100% English speaking, with our team, with our partners and with our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A full time focus on customer acquisition in our 6 key English-speaking markets (USA, Can, UK, Irl, Aus, NZ)
- Develop customer acquisition campaigns in those markets using three marketing channels (social, link-building, comparison sites)
- Work closely with our Content Team to build messaging around our modules, features, use cases and benefits of our software
- Develop initiatives in web media and forums to find our competitors’ users, and our integration partners’ users.
- Develop and improve interaction with them through education about our software.
- Measure and analyse data to provide learnings and continuous improvement in our customer acquisition
- Working as part of our marketing team of 10 people in Europe and the USA.
Experience and Requirements:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience of working in international English-speaking markets
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration
- 5+ years proven expertise in B2B software digital marketing, (financial software industry a plus)
- Professional Experience with Major Social Media Platforms (especially LinkedIn)
- Understanding of audience targeting, marketing metrics and analytics
- Highly motivated self-starter, organized, and able to multi-task
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
What we offer
- Work remote or our offices in Belgrade
- Extremely competitive package for the right candidate
- Private Healthcare
- Dynamic global team environment
- CV’s must be in English as this is an entirely English based role.
- Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates
- Srbija, Beograd, Palmira Toljatija 62/25
- PIB: 107845175
- Matični broj: 20882018