DragonMedia.io is looking for a qualified Digital Project Manager to join our in-house team in Belgrade. DragonMedia operates a global operation of a digital, performance-led team of digital marketing specialists who are looking to expand in-house creatives across the globe.
The role will be led by an in-house art director, where you will be expected to be able to work as a team and independently.
What you will do:
- Provide project management end-to-end.
- Scope requirements of the project and plan resources accordingly.
- Produce detailed project plans and monitor progress.
- Collaborate with internal teams on projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time making sure quality standards are met.
- Assemble all supporting documentation i.e., risk logs and requirement specifications.
- Use Google Analytics to monitor and report on metrics.
- Communicate with team members and ensure all are on board with the tasks they have been given.
- Work proactively to resolve any issues or highlighted risks.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
You need to have:
- Proven experience working as a Digital Project Manager.
- Experience with project management software.
- Familiar with content management systems.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Knowledge of UE software.
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing, or similar.
- Experience with Jira.
- Knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- 2 weeks' vacation per year.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 183 Edgware Road