We are a rapidly growing Green Energy company serving the state of California. We are dedicated to providing customers with quality products for their homes (that sell themselves), to help provide a Healthy, Energy Efficient, Comfortable home. We currently have an opening for an experienced Online Reputation Manager.
Someone to take our operation to the next level. Your role will be to create and manage our paid marketing programs, website optimization and demand generation infrastructure, working with the rest of our team to grow the business. Those with an entrepreneurial drive are encouraged to apply.
You are a lead generation machine. You love the science as much as the art of marketing, and speak the language of demand gen: MQLs, SQLs, conversion rates. You have a passion for building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns. As a key new hire with our growing organization, you will be responsible for growing our inbound lead pipeline that drives our overall business growth. You should have experience in creating and managing marketing campaigns be analytical, and have a passion for constant improvement.
· Improve digital brand presence
· Safeguard a brand's reputation on the internet by controlling online information, both good and bad.
· Building a consistent reputation across all web-based channels and platforms
· Own our inbound lead generation pipeline and budget including SEM & other paid advertising, SEO, conversion optimization with a focus on increasing monthly MQL volume.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop ad copy, creative, and landing page designs that communicate our product positioning; optimize conversion via continuous testing.
· Optimize spend across our various channels, including: Adwords & Search, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
· Launch new paid channels and organic growth strategies to accelerate our growth.
· Expand our marketing programs into new channels to drive lead generation.
· Work collaboratively with Sales and obtain feedback on quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns.
· Track funnel marketing metrics and provide make adjustments to campaign allocations based on conversion rates.
· Work with our website developer and content team to make sure our website and landing pages are optimized for conversion.
· Drive best in class data capture and management to make sure we’re making decisions off of accurate data.
· Develop a keen understanding of our competitors and trends in our industry.
· Understand where our products fit in the market and message our position and offerings to best appeal to potential customers.
Must have skills:
· english language - proficient
ESTER 71 ENERGY DOO
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Oračka br. 4
- PIB: 111726998
- Matični broj: 21529362