Lovre Consulting d.o.o. is a branch of American, private owned company which lasts for years as a dispatching call center for a transportation branch office in the United States of America (USA), headquartered in California (CA).
Our devotion to do our business in the best professional way promoted us as one of the best transporters in the segment of so called "critical express deliveries" on the US Market, which means for us the shortest possible reaction time on a customers needs within the US Logistics and Supply Chain Industry.
In order to support our further growth, to expand our business and to become a part of our valuable team, we are looking for a highly motivated English speaking candidates for a position Dispatcher - Load Planner (with US Market experience)
- Strong knowledge of load boards, DAT, ArcBest, Coyote, Schneider, Sylectus, CHRW,Amazon...
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 office, Outlook, Excel, Samsara, PCS, TMS ...
- Strong knowledge of DOT HOS regulations, geographical map miles US territory ...
- Tracking and tracing all the FTL (Full Truckload)/LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) deliveries throughtour or partners transportation networks in the US
- Dispatching of all trucks in a highly intensive manner in order to support clients needs
- Proactively searching for new loads/customers in order to maximize truck time and capacity utilization
- Regular Cost-Benefit Analysis in a daily job per: truck, route, region, delivery type, etc.
- Kindly support for the truck drivers in a regular and critical situations
- Reporting to Management
- Documentation Management
- Logistics Cordinator Booker DISPATCHER Load Planner - US Market with experience!
- Minimum high school grade or equivalent
- Strong knowledge about transportation means is needed
- English language is obligatory, Spanish will be considered as a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Windows OS and MS Office
- US Geography knowledge will be considered as a plus
- High communication and sales skills
- CAN DO attitude
- Fairness, Loyalty and Openes
- Full–time employment with all benefits
- Computer with monitors
- Voip phone
- Possibility for personal development and organized mentoring trainings
- Remuneration packages for the reached target
- If you are interested to become our team member, please apply with attached CV, motivation letter, earliest starting date as well as expected salary.
Note: All information will be processed according to law with privacy and discretion prerequisites for all candidates. All applications will be treated equally and discretion prerequisites for all candidates all applications will be treated equally and according to all industry standards in this field. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Lovre Consulting consists of seasoned logistics professionals teamed up to optimize and re-imagine the logistics industry, by combining technology and talent into a well-oiled system, that powers the intelligence of your freight delivery. We are experts in this filed, a team of dedicated individuals, ready to be your guide to fast and safe delivery. Standards in our logistics department ensure high quality and reliability. We handle the unique logistics challenges of operations-driven…Više o poslodavcu