MIO-TRANS is providing dispatching services to Landstar company.
We are looking for:
Work from Home/Belgrade
All drivers are Owner Operators, therefore they can choose what they want to book, but also nothing is stopping them to be dedicated to one dispatcher if they are satisfied with service provided.
It is possible to focus on servicing the customers because we can use Landstar truck database and provide a truck at multiple locations.
Also, it is possible to focus on servicing the drivers, which would make this regular dispatch position once a number of drivers expect you to keep their truck moving.
Minimum Qualifications for REMOTE work:
- 1 or more years of experience in trucking in the USA
- Familiarization with DAT and other load boards is beneficial
- Advanced level of English
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- High communication skills
Work without experience is possible, but it will require time to understand how to confidently make good decisions under timed pressure;
It is needed to identify priorities and utilize available resources effectively to meet these priorities;
Experience is needed to learn to use listening skills to collect required information or to identify potential problems.
Also, you will need time to develop relationships with customers and drivers, and to understand what is a good deal for a driver.
How much time is needed to get through this process depends on dedication, it usually lasts for 3 months with commitment to the job.
Without experience it is not possible to work remotely.
- Book and schedule freight with premium rates
- Dispatch the drivers to their destination
- Inform customer about progress of the load
- Provide documentation (POD, receipts, etc.)
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited career advancements
- Flexible vacation
- Possibility of working remotely
Deadline for applications: 27.12.2019.