PM Lucas Enterprises is a multidisciplinary group of engineering and service companies that offers products and services to the Oil, Gas, Water, Civil Construction Facilities and related industries in different locations worldwide. For our office in Kać near Novi Sad, we currently have an excellent opportunity for a professional to join us as an Document Control Administrator.
- Implement and maintain document control processes in accordance with corporate procedures and project requirements in a timely and efficient manner
- Update and control procedure documents and forms
- Take charge of all document identification, classification and filing (project engineering and vendor drawings, documents, manuals, equipment lists, internal and external specifications, drawing lists, line lists, procedures, reports, transmittals and other QA information)
- Oversee document through its entire lifecycle (inception to archival)
- Preparing project documents templates and project documents forms
- Responsible for downloading, uploading, reproducing hard copies, preparing controlled document inputs to projects databases, maintaining and updating document and drawings registers, scanning, archiving quality records, filing, etc.
- Project documentation folders organization and maintenance – both on the server and hard copies
- Maintain controlled electronic document registers for ongoing projects and required history files
- Distribution and storage of design review packages and tracking and distribution of design changes (revisions)
- Make available, notify and distribute documents to relevant recipients
- Develop and maintain project library
- Converting documents from native formats (ACAD, excel, word, PowerPoint, etc). to PDF
- Perform support functions such as photocopying and scanning
- Ensure proper organization and security of documents (paper and electronic)
- Collaborate and communicate with managers and project leaders
- Qualification: Technical College or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible experience in documents control function, preferably in an engineering office
- Proficiency in English is a must, good knowledge of Russian is required and knowledge of German is desirable
- Experience with archiving documents with a computerized system
- Experience in electronic data formats production and file format conversion process
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, and other electronic document management applications
- Excellent Photoshop knowledge
- Working knowledge and experience in AutoCAD
- Understanding of ISO procedures
- Knowledge of project document close-out and handover
- Proclivity for catching the error and enacting appropriate changes
- Detail-oriented and meticulous work ethic
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are mandatory
- Excellent analytical ability and ability to prioritize tasks
- Using Share Point will be taken as an advantage
The Company offers outstanding opportunities for professional and career development, competitive remuneration package and opportunity to work in a highly dynamic and multicultural team of professionals.
If you are a highly motivated individual seeking new opportunities and challenges, you are invited to submit your confidential resume with a photo and covering letter in English language electronically.
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PM Lucas Enterprises d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Vojvode Stepe 78
- PIB: 105219331
- Matični broj: 20341386