Vacancy: Document and Data Manager based in Serbia
About Green Trust
Green Trust Consultancy (GTC) is a specialist in wind and solar energy projects. With a young and enthusiastic team, we work in and outside the Netherlands on projects in every stage: from initial feasibility study, permitting, procurement, construction up to and including the operational phase.
Are you data driven, keen on fixing IT problems for your colleagues and does an optimized document control system makes you happy? And do you want to help facilitating the energy transition? If your answer is yes, then you are on the right place with us! We are looking for a Document and Data Manager for our Belgrade office.
The solutions team currently exists out of four Green Trusters: Jorn Goldenbeld (team leader), Romana Madic (wind specialist), Bojan Antonijevic (CAD designer) and Andrija Zivulovic (CAD designer). The Solutions team is responsible for all the drawings, calculations, designs, optimizations, engineering and writing official reports of all the wind farms, solar farms and battery storage units Green Trust Consultancy is involved in. We also have a SQL database that automatically collects meteorological data from meteorological measurement masts and LiDARs owned by Green Trust.
If your heart skips a beat when you think of developing databases and document control systems, and of implementing these systems so that less IT gifted colleagues also understand them: then this is the job for you!
Your tasks include:
- Redefine and implement the way in which project documents are stored and project processes are structured, in close cooperation with your colleagues, company management and an external consultant that will support implementation. This should lead to a new “Green Trust Project Workspace”.
- Once the Green Trust Project Workspace is operational, you will support your colleagues with using the system, and adopt it to changing needs.
- Daily first point of contact for IT matters within Green Trust.
- Monitoring of our measurement assets fleet and fix issues by managing a service provider.
- Creating a traceable structure for all information related to our measurement devices and the data that is collected.
- Supporting the Solution team goals by programming calculation tools and automation of processes.
- Writing employer requirements for purchasing new equipment and procuring service providers.
- Becoming an expert in dataloggers in order to setup the best possible measurement system.
- Our SQL database and expanding the use of this database. In the future also the wind farm data will be collected in this database.
Are you enthusiastic but don’t think you’ve got all the skills? Don’t worry, we understand that you won’t be up to speed in these responsibilities right away. We'll help you getting there step by step, so you will quickly learn the interesting and complex development and construction process. You are responsible for carrying out the work in accordance with the agreed contract and the associated budget and work schedule. You will be supported by a professional and experienced team.
- English language - excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Preferably you have a few years of work experience (international experience is an advantage), starters are invited to apply.
- You have a passion for sustainability and renewable energy.
- You have strong computer literacy skills, including programming .NET and .VB.
- You are energetic, flexible, proactive and entrepreneurial.
- You have good social and communication skills and enjoy working in an international environment with the typical cultural differences.
- You are prepared for regular traveling (about every two months) to the office in The Netherlands and to project specific locations when needed.
Besides the job content skills your personality is crucial. An assessment may also form part of the application process.
Green Trust Consultancy is offering
The renewable energy world is changing rapidly and offers a challenging and inspiring working environment. Green Trust Consultancy consists of a young and enthusiastic international team, working with heart and soul for sustainable energy and a can do mentality. We will support you with trainings and proper guidance, according to your individual competences and help you to gain practical knowledge so that you can develop in your role as Document and Data Manager. We offer a competitive salary. You get a one-year contract that can be converted into a permanent contract.
About Green Trust Consultancy
We work in synergy with the customer to achieve the desired and optimal results for each project. Through our commitment and dedication, we deliver quality that goes beyond consultancy, we treat every project like it is our own. Our motto is Changing Energy, because Green Trust is committed to speeding up the transition from conventional to renewable energy systems.
If you are interested in the position of Document and Data Manager, we are looking forward to receive your resume together with cover letter in English electronically.
For more information about this vacancy please contact: Ms. Romana Madić.
- Srbija, Valjevo, Sinđelićeva 49-51
- PIB: 107574470
- Matični broj: 20828919