Job Description: Documentation Engineer Mechanics
As German company for medical devices, ranking among the top companies in its field, we want to expand our Research and Development department to support our international sales structure with offices in Germany, Turkey and Serbia and their worldwide customers. Therefor we are looking for a new team member for the position of Documentation Engineer Mechanics in our facilities in Nis, Serbia.
If you are passionate on hardware and software development topics involving different materials and techniques and if you dispose of a structured work method, you are very welcome.
As a Documentation Engineer Mechanics you support our development projects with your administrative skills. You will work in integrated teams together with mechanical developers and your target is to prepare all regulatory requirements during the development process. Documentation needed for each project phase will be aligned between Quality Management, Production and developers, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes.
Basic knowledge and experience in different materials, static and sensor technology and software development are needed.
Constant improvement, integrated testing and proactive elimination of are a matter of course in our development teams.
Responsibilities of the Documentation Engineer Mechanics in the mechanical / electronic / software team:
- Review orders to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes
- Create technical documentation / drawings for manufacturing parts and bill of material
- Review and submit technical documentation to management for approval, and transmit approved documents to production department for usage
- Assure that R&D processes and regulatory requirements are in accordance with ISO 9001:13485
- Monitor status of project to ensure documentation is submitted according to schedule
- Plan, direct and coordinate preparation of project documentation, such as engineering drawings, production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met.
- Serve as an interface between development, quality management and production
- Good experience from other development organizations
- Engineering degree in mechanics or similar background
- At lease 4-5 years of work experience in the field of software or hardware development including reference from former employers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of electrical components, how to read respective datasheets and document bill of materials for electronic boards
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:13485 standards
- Independent working and problem-solving and responsible attitude, eager to learn and improve
- Good team player and communicator, also able to work independently
Fluency in English
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application, in English language with info about your earliest possible entry date. Please indicate your salary expectation in your motivation letter.
Contact: Mrs. Gorica Savic / Email: email@example.com
LMB SOFT DOO
- Srbija, Niš, Radna zona Donje Međurovo bb, Donje Međurovo
- PIB: 100616033
- Matični broj: 17343530