Company: C.E.S. Engineering d.o.o.
Terms of Employment: Contract, Full Time with Part Time Trial period
Salary Range: Salary will be negotiated upon consideration and is subject to qualifications, experience and skills.
Working Hours: 40h/week; Mon-Fri / 9 - 19 (Flexible)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
C.E.S. Engineering Ltd is a multidisciplinary engineering company established in 1999. The company operates in provincially registered offices in Vancouver, BC, Calgary, AB, Toronto, ON and Montreal, QC. C.E.S. Engineering d.o.o. is subsidiary company of CES Group of Companies and is established in 2017. C.E.S. Engineering d.o.o. provides engineering and administrative support to Canadian Companies C.E.S. Engineering Ltd and Eco Opera Systems Inc.
- Education: College graduate/final year student in any field proficient in understanding technical concepts
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Optional
- Fluent level of spoken and written English
- MS Office mastery
- Adobe PDF
- VBA Macros (MS Word, Excel)
- Experience: A few years of experience in technical writing/content writing is preferred, but not mandatory.
Documentation support for Building Engineering Process.
The position is focused on publishing, compiling and collating documents in order to produce a written product that passes internal and external Quality Control.
C.E.S. Engineering d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Hilandarska 23/3
- PIB: 110306931
- Matični broj: 21334472