PrimeVigilance, an Ergomed brand, was established to provide specialised pharmacovigilance services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. These services cover the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects.
Ergomed Plc is a public company on the London stock exchange with its HQ in Guildford, UK. As a result of our rapid growth we are looking for a:
Drug Safety Associate (m/f)
The Drug Safety Associate should be a Life science / bio medical background – university or university graduate, college or a high school degree - other healthcare related qualification (chemistry, biology, biotechnology, veterinary science etc.). The Drug Safety Associate will be working as part of a project team, performing and supporting contracted pharmacovigilance activities on behalf of PrimeVigilance.
The Drug Safety Associate will be responsible for:
- Processing Individual Case Safety Reports from all sources in compliance with applicable regulations, PrimeVigilance procedures and in accordance with client specific requirements and timelines
- Support of PV processes related to PrimeVigilance and also to clients
- Works under supervision and mentoring of more experienced colleague
- Life science / bio medical background – university or university graduate, college or a high school degree - other healthcare related qualification (chemistry, biology, biotechnology, veterinary science), previous experience is not required. This is an opportunity for new graduates to start and develop their career within drug safety.
- Advanced English skills, both verbal and written
- People who are excited to learn and contribute to patient safety
- Management skills, including time and issue management
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Very good organization skills with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Full-time position
- Professional training and career development in a fast-growing international healthcare company
- Various directions of career development
- Competitive salary and benefits based on experience
- Very interesting office-based job in a friendly international (EU) team of young highly educated people
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application enclosing your English CV. Due to high a volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Srbija, Beograd, Đorđa Stanojevića 14
- PIB: 109436311
- Matični broj: 21181986