Davies Meyer is expanding and making room for a new member of our family.
We are looking for a talented Drupal-Developer.
- Selection of appropriate environment development and tools, taking into account project specifications and current standards in coordination with our Drupal Team lead.
- Technical conception of projects based on the requirements
- Independent implementation of complete projects and support for larger and more complex projects together with other team members
- Creation of technical and content documentation of the created code and the implemented use cases
- Observation of technical developments in the Drupal community and communication of the information to the team
- Time and scope estimates for proposal preparation of project management, if necessary, in coordination with the team lead
Skill set that you need:
- Passion and understanding of Drupal
- Completed computer science studies or completed professional training as a computer scientist (m/f/d), or in a comparable field
- At least 2 years of experience as a developer
- High abstraction ability & very good analytical- and problem-solving skills
- Development and update of server-side applications and databases based on Drupal 8.x
- Basic knowledge concerning relational databases & query language SQL
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS for frontend integration into developed backend
- Knowledge of a versioning solution (e.g., Git)
- Good communication skills in English
Personal skills and mindset required:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hungry for knowledge, strive to make things better
- Doing your work completely and in the best way possible
- Collaborative attitude and team spirit
- Highly reliable and self-organized working attitude
We offer many benefits:
- Great collegial, open-minded team
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Friendly work from home policies
- Modern equipment and tools
- Development opportunities and training
- Lots of scope for independent work
- Exciting projects in a very creative environment
- Defining your career path together with you
- Free breakfast and fruits
- Nice work environment with a lounge
- Further improvement of your skills through dedicated time for learning and courses
How to become a member of Davies Meyer family:
- You apply for the job by sending us your CV and a cover letter in English.
- If your CV shows that you could be the right for us, we will schedule a virtual interview with you.
- If everything goes well, we offer you a permanent work arrangement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Davies Meyer DOO Novi Sad
Davies Meyer is a marketing company with offices in Hamburg, Zurich, London and Novi Sad.The team in Novi Sad specializes in web programming and application development for mobile phones. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.WE ARE …Digital Transformers! Let’s define the future of your brand together - by taking on new challenges one by one. From close collaboration with our blue-chip clients on dozens of innovation projects, we have the in-depth know-how and extensive experience you’re looking…Više o poslodavcu