We are looking for a great engineer to join our team as a Dynamics 365 Developer and help us drive the progress of a FinTech project we’re working on. Think of all the latest MS technologies boosted by Azure cloud infrastructure and drop them into an enterprise FinTech project. Now let’s make a deep dive into the project and its responsibilities.
Your role and responsibilities
As a Dynamics developer you would be working on a FinTech project that utilizes virtual payments, cards and wallets for real time funding while tracking and analyzing those payments for a behavior driven brand building system. You would be responsible for configuring, implementing, optimizing and improving business processes through Dynamics 365, provide technical vision and solutions for all implementations. Let’s get to some specifics:
- Analyse, design, implement, configure and maintain solutions for Dynamics 365
- Provide support to key stakeholders to optimize and improve business processes
- Work closely with other teams to configure and customize databases to meet the business user criteria/requirements (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Business Developers...)
- Writing T-SQL queries and reports using , SRSS and Visual Studio
- Using SQL, .NET and SSIS for integration purposes
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
- Troubleshoot and tend to occasional issues
- Work in an Agile oriented team
If you’re ready to be a part of a team that works together to achieve both technical and personal greatness be sure to hit apply. We will carefully select all the candidates for the next steps. For a detailed info on our hiring process, be sure to check out our Careers page.
Not sure if you’re the right person for this? You need more info about the project or us? Don’t worry, I’m here for you :) Be sure do drop me a message whichever way you like:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: show phone
- Viber: show phone
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harunklikaba
We are KLIKA! A Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) based company commited to crafting ideas into lovable products. Coding and software development is what we love to do most, but we do much more than that. We serve industry-leading clients worldwide with a focus on delivering highly scalable and complex web, mobile and big data solutions. Here at Klika we want to make sure that we are best at what we do first: building software. Every client we meet or product we develop is an opportunity to employ…Više o poslodavcu