For Karisma Hotels & Resorts
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- THIRD PARTY OPTIMIZATION: Manage OTA and Bed Banks’ relationship ensuring optimal placement and identifying revenue generation opportunities based on seasonality/ demand; maintaining rate parity across all online channels, rate, promo, stop/open sales loading and managing all partner extranets
- NEW BUSINESS SOURCING: Research and follow-up on new account leads; coordinating review and loading of content for new B2B and B2C contracts; loading of commercial contracts into new account extranets
- REPORTING: Provide weekly revenue and positioning analytics; monthly reporting of distribution channel performance; quarterly e-commerce reports showing performance across all online channels and digital advertising performance; develops and manages source of business for OTA/ Bed Bank distribution
- Supportive Functions: interface systems’ management; assisting the Sales Director in reporting, rate loading and specific projects
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Three (3) years minimum of relevant experience in e-commerce. Preferably in the Hospitality industry
- Knowledge in variety of extranets and channel management systems
- Proficient in web analytics and reporting, specifically Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer and sales orientated
- Professional use of English Language
Worldwide Marketing Services adheres to providing equal opportunity to all applicants who are at least 18 years of age, regardless of race, religion, sex, age, origin or disability.
This Job Description is only a guideline of duties; there will be additional responsibilities added by your Supervisor as necessary.
Please send us your CV in English Language.
Deadline for applications: 12.02.2019.