LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1050 stores in 48 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
The Role: E-Commerce Operations Support Specialist
- Manage all daily operations of the website.
- Prepare and Carry out CRM authorization processes, and Call Center- CRM reports.
- Make sure that customer suggestions, requests, and complaints regarding Online Store are reported on a monthly basis and inform his/her manager about the repetitive ones.
- Follow up daily if there is a “Withdrawal Without Order” when order is created, carries out return transactions of detected withdrawals without an order.
- Detect and solve the problems which may arise when sales documents and return documents (invoice and note of expenses) are sent to the customer.
- Carry out the determined transactions when cargos are not delivered to customers due to lack of address for example.
- Respond to the customer demands and complaints regarding customer memberships (filling in/updating the membership form, details, being a member in the e-mail list or leaving membership, forgetting the password, verification of the telephone number, etc.) and provides support through the available communication channel when necessary.
- Make necessary reviews for the customer returns resulting from the deterioration of campaign conditions or missing payment for any reason, solve the systematic errors if any, contact customers, and gives them the necessary information.
- Carries out the processes of Cash on Delivery, approval of Transfer/EFT orders, canceling, and returning them. Closes the repayment record for the cancellations and returns which have been repaid.
- Checks transfer/EFT payments on his/her bank account on a daily basis. Detects the relevant orders on the system, follows up missing/overpayment status, and approves the payment. Makes sure that unmatching cash inflows enter into our office system 100% correctly.
- University Graduate Preferable (Business Administration, Management)
- 2- 4 years of Customer Service Experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, Analytics tools, and Digital Marketing tools
- Very Good English Language (Written and Spoken)
- Retail Background is preferable.
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
LC Waikiki Retail RS d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Knez Mihailova 44
- PIB: 108942206
- Matični broj: 21097551