We believe that the world would be a better place if people slept better! Our mission is to provide the market with mattresses, mattresses, pillows and accessories made of the highest quality memory foam at the best prices. If you have experience in management and want to make a career change, maybe we are the choice for you because we are looking for: E-commerce Manager
- Build and manage the Serbia online market. Responsible for business development from a planning, execution, management, and control perspective.
- Monitoring the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty.
- Operate the company's official online sales platform as well as the third party platforms such as Amazon, Alibaba etc.
- Develop specific plans and budgets for online sales and marketing activities to carry out the company's business strategy and goals.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify problems or opportunities to improve merchandising and the customer experience, competitor research.
- Review online customer feedback or complains, provide solutions.
- Manage and optimize stock and delivery process.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams on products launch, campaigns launch and driving sales.
- Degree in marketing, information technology, business administration or related subject, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years experience in executing online merchandising, experience in consumer goods industry or B2C field is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of online merchandising mechanisms and analytical skills.
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Detail-minded, result-oriented, problem solver and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Able to work independently under pressure as well as collaborate with various teams to achieve company goals.
- Demonstrated creativity and out-of-the box thinking - constantly pushing new ideas and programs to solve sales and market challenges.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to manage multiple projects on tight timelines.
We offer you an unlimited opportunity to learn and gain new experiences, as well as the opportunity to advance in your career. If you find our job offer interesting, apply here or send us your resume electronically.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rica Furniture d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Milutina Milankovića 9ž
- PIB: 112493639
- Matični broj: 21686263