AMZ Freight is looking for a tech-savvy E-commerce Supply Chain Management Assistant. Having an extensive experience in supply chain management & freight forwarding aspects for global Amazon & Ecommerce projects (US; UK; DE etc.), the demand for our services is growing rapidly. Scope of the activities related to Amazon & eCommerce stores.
➜ Monitoring inventory levels on Amazon & different 3PL warehouses
➜ Preparing purchase (towards suppliers) and replenishment (towards Amazon) proposals
➜ Coordination with suppliers on production deadlines and commercial documentation preparation for customs clearance purposes ( invoices, packing lists, etc)
➜ Coordination with freight forwarders & QC companies on inspection, cut-off, ETD & ETA dates
➜ Monitoring the shipping process and the last-mile delivery guidance
➜ Enforcing labeling requirements for Amazon inbound shipments (coordination with 3PL's or suppliers)
➜ Creating Amazon FBA inbound shipments (LTL & SPD) + reconciliation
➜ Optimization of the entire freight and stock management process
➜ Fixing stranded & suppressed inventory, inactive / OOS listings, organizing the removals
➜ Ad-hoc reports
• At least B2 Level of English, preferably C1
• University degree - preferably The Faculty of Economics
• Being tech-savvy (Microsoft Excel, Word, Project Management Tools, Slack…)
• Not necessary, but a basic experience in freight forwarding & logistics (familiar with the Incoterms 2020?) will be considered as a huge plus.
• Not necessary, but being familiar with Amazon Seller Central – another huge plus!
AMZ Freight is providing training for all the aspects mentioned in the ad and is looking for a long–term cooperation possibility. Working as an E-commerce Supply Chain Management Assistant will give a chosen candidate a chance to work in the ever-increasing e-commerce industry and have a better understanding of global logistics processes. In the initial stage, this will be 20 hours per type of engagement with a huge possibility for growth.
- Srbija, Bačka Topola, Dobručka 35, Bački Sokolac
- PIB: 112733857
- Matični broj: 21728705